The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador advises each Applicant as follows:
- Each application is considered on its own merits.
- Interpretation of this program and its contents must come directly from the program administrator whose contact information has been provided to you in the Application Kit. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of interpretations by other persons.
- The criteria for this program are routinely evaluated and may be subject to change at any given time and without notice.
- Access to the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program is at the sole discretion of the Minister of the Department of Advanced Education and Skills.
- Meeting the NLPNP basic eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination. Obtaining a nomination from GNL does not guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued.
- GNL is not responsible for any processes or decisions of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Information at this site is provided as a public service by GNL. We cannot guarantee that all information is current or accurate. Users should verify the information before acting on it. Information is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The information may be used on the strict understanding that neither GNL nor its ministers, employees, or agents shall be liable to any persons for any loss or damage of any nature, whether arising out of negligence or otherwise, which may be occasioned as a result of the use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site. Proceeding beyond this disclaimer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.